Sunday, January 24, 2010

BUSINESS LEADERS I ADMIRE


In life one has to admire someone, and follow his/her footprints to achieve success in life. Teachers and leaders are the people that assist us (including God of course) and both show us the correct methods to achieve our goals. There is one person whom I admire a lot and wanted to become like him (he is the business tycoon of India), Mukesh Ambani. I admire the way he runs his business, in terms of his profit structure. I feel that he is a person who doesn't run after success, but success runs after him. He was chosen as one of the best businessman of the year in 2007 . This is why I wanted to go into the business field, and the reason I have chosen marketing as my major, because I think that this will help me in building a strong base for a successful career.

No comments:

Post a Comment