Sunday, January 24, 2010

FUTURE GOALS IN BUSINESS


Presently I am completing a two year diploma in Business, marketing being my major. Earlier I have completed my Grade 12 education in the science stream, after which I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree. I changed the track from science stream to business because I wanted to go into the business, because in the future I want to create my own business and become my own boss. I would work for any other company that suits my interests, in an attempt to further develop myself as an individual. I think that presently, my course in marketing will play a major role in advanving my future career because now industries are growing in number and marketers will be in high demand, and will play a major role in these businesses. I hope all goes according to my personal expectations, and those of my family, and perhaps my friends if they are lucky enough to work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment