Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Educational Achievements


People in this world try to achieve something in life, and I hope to achieve the same success by following the same path. Presently I am enrolled in the business general program in Sheridan college and previously I have done my schooling in India. I think that the educational system of India is very different from Canada, and it is easier in Canada than India. I have obtained my 12th grade in the science stream and I achieved a good percentage, after I completed my schooling from Green Land School which is one of the best school in India. Afterwards, I went to do my graduation ,and completed another course in the arts stream. Than I applied to Canada for further studies, and I even cleared my Ielts exam before coming here. Now I am doing my 2nd semester at Sheridan, and I have lots of hopes for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment