Sunday, January 24, 2010

MY AWARDS AND HONOURS


This is a world of competition and competition makes our work better, helps make us more ambitious, and a great deal more honest. In my life I have always worked hard on every challenge that has appeared in my life, to the best of my personal ability be it: sports, or schooling. I got a scholar shirt as a prize in my school, and I have even recieved many prizes for quizes of mathematics and science. We all know that life is a struggle, and if we have to gain success in life, we have to run with time. During my school years I was selected as a captain for my basketball team, during which our team had won many championships and various prizes. I always wanted to excel in my field, even now when I am doing marketing, I want to excel in that field and I think that God will help in achieveing my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment